Are you looking for the best cordless vacuum mop combo?
Doing either vacuuming or mopping alone is not enough but doing both can be a pain. Luckily there are a few cleaning tools to help solve this problem. Read on to learn more about these multi-use vacuums.
In an effort to be transparent, this blog uses affiliates links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn commission on qualifying purchases. So heads up, there may be some in this post!
Is there a vacuum that also mops?
Although there are a few and far between, yes there are some vacuums that can also mop your floors. Most of these combination vacuums are best for light work but with daily and consistent use it may be all you need.
These vacuum cleaners general have a mechanism that sucks up debris followed by scrub pads. In some cases, a brush rolls is used to pick up debris and clean at the same time.
What is The Best Cordless Vacuum Mop Combo?
- Best Overall: Shark VACMOP Pro
- Best Rated: Bissell CrossWave Cordless Max
- Best Runner Up: Bissell Crosswave All in One
- Best Robot:ILIFE V5s Pro, 2-in-1 Robot Vacuum
- Best for Pets: Bissell Crosswave PetPro
Compare them all here or keep reading for individual reviews.
Best Overall: Shark VACMOP Pro
The Shark VacMop is the only vacuum I’ve been able to find that truly works as a vacuum mop combo.
Unlike the rest from this list, this Shark vacuum uses suction power to clean floors. This vacmop works as a vacuum and spray mop combination.
While this works like a regular vacuum , locking away debris in a disposable chamber, the mop works with a spray and pad.
Once you’ve vacuumed a spot, it will be followed by a wet pad that absorbs and cleans wet messes. This is cordless, lightweight and compact making it perfect for all homes.
My favorite part is the LED headlights which make it great for cleaning under furniture.
- Powerful suction + spray mopping—A complete clean all in one pad
- Disposable Vacmop Pad vacuums up what other pads, push around
- Powerful vacuum suction pulls in dirt and debris to be locked away directly in the disposable VACMOP Pad
- Spray mopping with multi-surface hard floor cleaner to clean stuck-on grime, providing shiny clean floors
- No-touch disposal—Never touch a dirty pad again
- No filter or maintenance necessary. Just replace the pad with Shark Mop Pad Refills
- Compatible refill options for the Shark VacMop include: 10 count of pad refills (VMP10), 30 count of pad refills (VMP30), multi-surface cleaner refill in spring clean scent (VCM60), and hardwood cleaner refill in citrus clean scent (VCW60).
Best Rated: Bissell CrossWave Cordless Max
This Bissell vacuum is an amazing vacuum which so many cool features. The CrossWave Cordless Max has the ability to vacuum and wash at the same time.
However, unlike the Shark this vacuum has no suction. This vacuum literally does both at the same time by using its brushroll to pick up and clean messes.
The great part about this vacuum is that you can use it on both floors and area rugs. And even better it has a self cleaning cycle which cleans out all the dirt, hair and debris from the brushroll.
In that same docking system, the Crosswave will charge itself and you can conveniently store all the items there.
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time without the hassle of a cord!
- The CrossWave Cordless Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more.
- Two-Tank Technology keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris. Forever clean cordless with a fresh solution!
- Up to 25 minutes of cord-free cleaning with a built-in 36V Lithium-Ion battery.
- Simplify your cleaning after the clean-up with the One-Touch Clean Out Cycle. Press the Clean Out Cycle button and watch the water flush through your CrossWave Cordless.
- Includes a Multi-Surface Brush Roll, two 8 oz. Multi-Surface formulas, two 8 oz. PET Multi-Surface formulas with Febreze Freshness, and a 3-in-1 Docking Station.
- BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
Best Runner Up: BISSELL Crosswave All in One
The Bissell Crosswave All in One is similar to the one mentioned above except this wet/dry vacuum cleaner is corded.
This Crosswave is capable of vacuuming and washing at the same time using its Dual Action brush roll. The wet dry vacuum picks up debris from hard floors while simultaneously leaving your floors clean in one easy step.
It’s capable of multi-surface cleaning and safe to use on several floors such as tile, sealed wood, laminate, area rugs and more!
To switch between these settings, the Crosswave has a Smart Touch control system where you can seamlessly switch between surfaces.
- Vacuums And washes your floors at the same time; surface type: bare floors
- Multi Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs. Power Rating 4.4 Amperes
- Dual Action Multi Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You'Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On Demand Solution Trigger
- capacity: 0.4
- power source type: Corded Electric
Best Robot Vacuum Mop Combo:ILIFE V5s Pro, 2-in-1
While technically not a standard vacuum, this robot is capable of picking up debris while also mopping your floors.
The ILife V5 is perfect if you are looking for a convenient way to keep your floors clean.
This 2-in-1 vacuuming and mopping robot can clean on its own for up to 110 minutes on a single charge. And if that’s not enough, its intelligent software knows when to go back to the dock to charge itself when it’s on low battery.
You can use the ILife on laminate, tile, hardwood plus vacuum on low pile carpet.
Schedule your cleaning in advance to really enjoy the luxury of owning a robot vacuum. No attention is required since its sensors will help it avoid falling if you have stairs.
The ILife V5 does separate rounds of each (vacuum or mopping) and you will need to replace the tank between each session, however.
- 【2-IN-1 SWEEPING AND MOPPING】: Sweeping system provides a powerful suction in vacuum mode. Mopping system with intelligent control water tank. One Robot, Two option.
- 【ENHANCED MOTOR】:Quiet, but still powerful.It can easily and efficiently collect debris, hair, dust and dirt.
- 【UNIQUE SUCTION INLET】: The unique suction structure ensures that pet hair and dirt go into the dustbin easily which makes the V5s pro great for pet owners.
- 【ENDURANCE CLEANING】: Lasts up to 110 minutes of work, automatically docks and charges, and is always prepare to clean the floor.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】: 1 Robot,1 Remote Control(2 AAA Battery Included), 2 filter, AC Adapter（About 1.5m length, 1 Charging Base,1 Cleaning Brush, 2 Side Brushes, 1 Water tank, 1 Mop holder(With 1 mop), User's Quick Guide, a User Manual and a 12-Month Warranty .
Best for Pets: Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro
If you have pets then you can understand how hair can be a big problem.
Buying a specialty vacuum can be beneficial if that’s the case. The Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro offers a tangle free brush roll to minimize pet hair from wrapping and tangling your vacuum.
Within the Two Tank technology of this vacuum mop combo, is a pet hair strainer to help separate pet hair and reduce clogging.
You can also purchase their specialty formula design to mask pet odors with Febreeze (which is safe to use on multiple surfaces).
Does Dyson have a vacuum mop?
At the time of writing this, Dyson currently does not feature any type of floor cleaner on their website besides vacuums.
They used to have a product called the Dyson DC56 Hard but is not available anymore. If you possibly get lucky you can find on Amazon which you can check the product page here.
Here on the blog we strive to help mothers have happier – cleaner homes. If you are in need of some extra help check out the following posts: