Updated On — 4th Nov, 2020
If you don’t have much time or energy to drag out your full-sized upright vacuum, then finding the Best Cordless Stick Vacuum under 100 dollars is a must! This vacuum cleaner can be the perfect equipment for quick cleaning of low pile carpets, dusty corners, and bare floors of your house.
In an effort to be transparent, this blog uses affiliates links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn commission on qualifying purchases. So heads up, there may be some in this post!
Cordless stick vacuum cleaners are a perfect fit for busy moms who want a quick cleaning of crumbs on the kitchen floor, stray hair in the bathroom, or pet hair on the carpet. The flexibility and convenience of these lightweight vacuums are unparalleled when it comes to an effective and powerful deep cleaning.
If you are looking to buy the best cordless stick vacuum that also under a budget of $100, then keep scrolling because this blog, for the most of it, covers the best buying options of cordless stick vacuum cleaners in the market.
The Best Cordless Stick Vacuum Under $100
- Best Overall: Aposen Cordless Vacuum
- Best Rated: MooSoo Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Value: Orfeld Cordless Vacuum
- Up and Coming: GeeMo Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Compare them all here or keep reading for individual reviews.
Best Overall: APOSEN Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The APOSEN cordless vacuum cleaner is an innovative and adaptable cordless stick vacuum, which can comfortably transform into a handheld device to clean curtains, counters, and sofas. This device comes with a bagless cyclonic technology that improves the overall performance and eliminates clogging.
It works as a traditional pole vacuum, making it easier to reach high ceiling moldings, the lower surface of the furniture, and other hard-to-reach places. You can maneuver it across carpets, rugs, and bare floors. It is also convertible into a handheld vacuum cleaner for stairs.
- It is flexible, fast, and powerful, which ensures effortless deep cleaning.
- The APOSEN’s compact model offers easy handling for quick clean-ups in tight spaces.
- It comes with a high-performance Li-ion battery and a charger for optimum cleaning.
- Its motor provides consistent suction power, and the filter captures 99.99% of microscopic particles and allergens.
- You can easily steer APOSEN cordless up to an angle of 180 degrees.
- It transforms into two forms
- It has a filter, which provides a high filtration rate
- It features LED lights to locate hidden dust and debris
- It has a comparatively smaller dust cap
- The battery does not lasts more than 35 minutes
Best Seller: MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner
MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner comes with a strong suction power capable of cleaning all the debris and dirt, such as pet hair, dog food crumbs, and fluid spills. This vacuum cleaner is bagless and has an advanced four-stage filtration system – cylinder filtration, cyclone filtration, sponge filtration, and HEPA filtration.
It is very lightweight. Weighing in at just 2.8 pounds, you can comfortably operate it by a single hand. It has a 19-31 inches adjustable tube, which is perfect for cleaning floor-to-ceiling. It comes with a brush and crevice nozzle for optimum cleaning of stairs, sofa, furniture, and tiny spaces.
- It is easy to store and save a lot of storage space.
- It has a flexible steering design.
- It has a washable filtration system, which locks up to 99.99% of dust particles
- It also has a HEPA filtration system.
- It comes with LED lights for the effective cleaning of debris under hidden spaces.
- HEPA filtration system
- High suction power
- You have to mount the battery on the vacuum for charging
- Small dust bin
Best Value: ORFELD Cordless Vacuum
ORFELD cordless vacuum cleaner is a great choice to clean up organizers, furniture, and houseplants. The weight of this vacuum is just around six pounds, which allows maneuvering it around various objects. It has a flexible neck with swivel steering and big wheels.
ORFELD vacuum is very easy to assemble and has a top-mounted dust cup that provides a better reach by getting closer to the floor and under lower surfaces of the furniture.
- You can use ORFELD lightweight vacuum for a seamless cleaning of all types of flooring from tile to carpet.
- It has a rechargeable and long-lasting battery of 2200 mAh with a running time of up to 40 minutes.
- Its motor delivers a powerful capability to suck both small and hard particles from carpets and bare floors.
- It also features LED lights that help locate hidden dust and debris.
- ORFELD vacuum’s lightweight and cordless design makes it convenient to use for daily cleaning.
- It has a 180-degree folding handle design
- It has high suction power
- It has cyclonic HEPA filtration
- It takes a little longer time to recharge
Best Rated: GeeMo Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The GeeMo E3 is a 4-in-1 cordless vacuum cleaner best suited for high-performance cleaning. With GeeMo cordless vacuum, you can comfortably clean debris, dust, and pet hairs. It is ideal for carpets, stairs, furniture, and hard floors.
The weight of this vacuum cleaner is just 5.5 lbs, which makes it very easy to move from one room to another. Other unique features of the GeeMo vacuum include telescopic rod design, flexible 180-degree ergonomic design, and its lightweight.
- It has a 150W high-speed motor, which provides superior suction power and also ensures a one-time running of 30 minutes.
- It has both soft bristles and stiff nylon bristles for picking the smallest dust and debris from the floors.
- Its HEPA filtration system works in four stages to capture the dust without any interruption.
- The dust cup is convenient to handle. You have to press the button to release the garbage and other unwanted materials.
- The GeeMo cordless vacuum cleaner comes with a wall-mount for comfortable installation and storage.
- It is lightweight and has an ergonomic design
- It has a HEPA filtration system
- It comes with a wall mount
- The running time is comparatively less
- It takes a little longer to charge
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cordless stick vacuum has the highest suction power?
When it comes to consistent and effective suction power, APOSEN cordless vacuum cleaner ranks on the top of the list because it has a high suction capability and also captures 99.9% of microscopic dust particles and allergens.
Which cordless stick vacuum has the best HEPA filtration system?
The GeeMo cordless vacuum cleaner has a four staged HEPA filtration system that allows quick capture of unwanted debris particles without any interruption. Also, the HEPA filtration system is consistent, effective, and long-lasting.
Which cordless stick vacuum is comfortable to handle?
ORFELD cordless vacuum cleaner is a good pick if you want a hassle-free cleaning of your home. You can seamlessly clean hard-to-reach places in your home with this cordless stick vacuum. It works on all types of flooring and carpets.
The Bottom Line
If you want to spend your $100 budget on an efficient and superior cordless stick vacuum cleaner, then don’t ignore the above information because the above three products that we have listed are one of the best buying options available right now in the market.
All of them have a unique arsenal of features such as high suction power, 180-degree twist, LED lights, soft bristles, ergonomic design, comfortable grip, and HEPA filtration system.
Depending on what your household requirements are and which feature appeals to you the most, now you can easily select the best cordless stick vacuum for under $100.
Here on the blog we strive to help mothers have happier – cleaner homes. If you are in need of some extra help check out the following posts: